LightSail, lightsailed.com, offers students a truly personalized reading experience while providing educators with the daily data needed to inform instruction and drive deeper learning. LightSail’s literacy software embeds instructional tools and assessments into the very best books, delivering instant, actionable data and accelerating student growth. Only LightSail combines content from more than 400 publishers with instructional tools for educators, including formative assessments with every text. With hundreds of schools and hundreds of thousands of students reading on its platform, LightSail is one of the fastest growing literacy solutions in K-12.
As part of the Operations team, the Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting daily administrative tasks and customer account setup for a quickly growing industry leader within the education technology field. The Operations Analyst must possess strong written and oral communication skills, a fierce attention to detail, and an ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment. Compensation is commensurate based on experience.
The position is based in New York, NY.
Core Functions / Responsibilities
- Assist with customer account setup, including collecting student user data, generating user logins, creating and purchasing eLibraries, and scheduling teacher training sessions
- Support school technology setup through hardware, wi-fi and application capacity planning and troubleshooting
- Support data analysis and reporting as needed
- Assist with the management of third party vendors
- Assist with ad hoc projects related to the successful deployment and support of schools, as led by the Managing Director of Operations
This is an extraordinary opportunity for candidates with 1-3 years of administrative and customer service experience. Successful candidates will have demonstrated an aptitude for working in a fast-changing and highly collaborative environment, a strong sense of organization and a keen attention to detail. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Drive is required; database experience is strongly desired. Experience in the education sector and a NYS driver’s license is preferred.
- A strong sense of learning, both self-driven and through feedback
- Superb communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills with high attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated, with a willingness to work outside of business hours and travel across NYC boroughs
- Tech savvy, with the ability to troubleshoot and resolve basic hardware and software issues
To apply, you must send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Name — Operations Analyst.”LightSail Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team.