SALES & MARKETING SUPPORT ANALYST
LightSail offers students a truly personalized reading experience while providing educators with the daily data needed to inform instruction and drive deeper learning. LightSail’s literacy software embeds instructional tools and assessments into the very best books, delivering instant, actionable data and accelerating student growth. Only LightSail combines content from more than 100 publishers with instructional tools for educators, including formative assessments with every text. With hundreds of districts and hundreds of thousands of students reading on its platform, LightSail is one of the fastest growing literacy solutions in K-12.
As part of the LightSail team, the Sales & Marketing Support Analyst is responsible for assisting and supporting LightSail’s sales and marketing team. The Sales & Marketing Support Analyst must possess strong organizational and communication (written and verbal) skills. The Sales & Marketing Support Analyst must have a strong attention to detail, be a self-starter and be able to work independently in an extremely fluid, fast-paced and deadline-driven environment. Compensation is commensurate based on experience. The Sales & Marketing Support Analyst will report to the Chief Partnership Officer.
The position is based out of LightSail’s New York, NY office.
CORE FUNCTIONS / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist in-territory Directors of District Partnerships with daily activities, including territory research, email template creation and dissemination, proposal preparation, purchase order follow-up, demo account coordination, meeting scheduling and event preparation
- Liaison between Directors of District Partnerships and marketing team to convey marketing objectives of Directors of District Partnerships
- Maintain detailed records of all conversations (verbal and written) with Directors of District Partnerships
- Work with internal departments to further support Directors of District Partnerships
- Coordinate and manage individual RFP / RFI submissions on behalf of LightSail by ensuring that LightSail’s internal information repository is always up-to-date, by collaborating with third parties engaged by LightSail and the appropriate internal teams, by adhering to deadlines and strict instructions of the RFP / RFI, and by collating and shipping the competed RFP / RFI
- Assist the head of marketing with various projects
- Frequent communication with Directors of District Partnerships to appropriately support their needs
This is an extraordinary opportunity for candidates with a bachelor’s degree and 1-3 years of sales support experience (preferred). SalesForce knowledge is not required. The Sales & Marketing Support Analyst should be willing to travel approximately 5% of the year.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Resourceful, with the confidence to work independently and strong ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
- Highly self-motivated, with a willingness to work outside of business hours
- A mindset focused on organization and process improvements
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to multitask in a high-paced, deadline-driven environment
To apply, you must send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and with “Name — Sales & Marketing Support Analyst” in the subject line.
LightSail Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team.LightSail Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse work team.