Synopsis: Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth AP Biology prep guide, Cracking the AP Biology Exam!
LIKE CLASS NOTES—ONLY BETTER. The Princeton Review's ASAP Biology is designed to help you zero in on just the information you need to know to successfully grapple with the AP test. No questions, no drills: just review.
Advanced Placement exams require students to have a firm grasp of content—you can't bluff or even logic your way to a 5. Like a set of class notes borrowed from the smartest student in your grade, this book gives you exactly that. No tricks or crazy stratagems, no sample essays or practice sets: Just the facts, presented with lots of helpful visuals.
Inside ASAP Biology, you'll find:
• Essential concepts, terms, and functions for AP Biology—all explained clearly & concisely
• Diagrams, charts, lists, and graphs for quick visual reference
• A three-pass icon system designed to help you prioritize learning what you MUST, SHOULD, and COULD know in the time you have available
• "Ask Yourself" questions to help identify areas where you might need extra attention
• A resource that's perfect for last-minute exam prep and for daily class work
Topics covered in ASAP Biology include:
• The chemistry of life
• Evolutionary biology
• Cells & cellular energetics
• Heredity & molecular genetics
• Animal structure & function
• Behavior & ecology
• Quantitative skills & biostatistics
... and more!
Looking for sample exams, practice questions, and test-taking strategies? Check out our extended, in-depth AP Biology prep guide, Cracking the AP Biology Exam!
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available
for individual purchase.