9781401930950, Related ISBNs: 1401930956, 9781401930950
Number of pages:
Synopsis: Are you living a successful life? Have you got a vision? Do you enjoy your work? Are your relationships thriving?
Previously released under the title Success Intelligence, Authentic Success examines how to enjoy real, soulful success while living in a manic, busy, and hyped-up world. Robert Holden is the creator of a unique program—called Success Intelligence—used worldwide by artists and writers, entrepreneurs and leaders, and also global companies and brands such as DOVE, the Body Shop, the BBC, and Virgin.
This landmark book is an invaluable guide to genuine success and happiness. The themes of Authentic Success include:
* Creating a vision for your life, work, and relationships that doesn’t get lost in sick hurry.
* Identifying what the REAL YOU really wants, and discovering the real purpose of your life.
* Freeing your mind, liberating your talent, and attracting more effortless success.
* Conducting a Busyness Audit, giving up Destination Addiction, releasing dysfunctional independence, and overcoming your fear of success.
* Learning why happiness is the key to greater inspiration, creativity, and meaningful success.
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.