Authenticity: The Head, Heart, and Soul of Selling
||Penguin Publishing Group
||BUS107000, BUS059000, BUS058000
9780698153059, Related ISBNs: 0698153057, 0735205345, 9780698153059, 9780735205345
|Number of pages:
Synopsis: Most sales training focuses on getting to know the product, analyzing the market, and identifying the competition, but there is more to sales success than that. Successful selling takes three types of preparation:
• The what: knowing the product, the industry, and the competition
• The how: applying the knowledge, enhancing social interaction, developing relationships, and dealing with emotional ups and downs
• The why: understanding the customer’s purpose, intention, values, inner belief boundaries, and self-value
Emotional factors are powerful contributors to sales success. In this book, you will go beyond the what to the how and why, and learn whole-being selling—selling that utilizes the head, heart, and soul and brings mental, emotional, and spiritual forces together.
in Authenticity, sales expert Ron Willingham shares new discoveries about the deeper causes of sales success or failure, and offers a step-by-step guide to:
• Develop stronger client relationships through enhanced social skills
• Increase the value you bring to customers (and feel more worthy of success and compensation)
• Boost sales by learning and applying the fundamentals of client-focused selling
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available
for individual purchase.