Synopsis: Now you can have normal vision all the time, thanks to excimer laser treatment–commonly known as PRK and LASIK–a painless procedure that takes less than five minutes. Dr. Andrew I. Caster, one of the leading physicians in the permanent correction of nearsightedness, astigmatism, and farsightedness, takes you through the entire process–including the experiences of patients who have undergone the procedure and their incredible joy at suddenly being able to see again.
• What are the differences between the PRK, LASIK, and RK procedures, and which is right for me?
• What are the most common side effects of excimer laser treatment?
• How do I judge whether a doctor is sufficiently qualified to perform excimer laser treatment?
• Will the procedure be painful?
• When can I fully resume normal daily activities such as driving and reading?
• Will eye laser treatment stop my eyes from getting worse?
• How well has the FDA monitored this technique?
• How many people have successfully undergone the procedure?
The Eye Laser Miracle is the guide for anyone who wants better vision.
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available
for individual purchase.