Let Me Be Clear: Barack Obama's War on Millennials, and One Woman's Case for Hope
||The Crown Publishing Group
||POL042020, POL046000, POL038000
9780804139762, Related ISBNs: 080413975X, 0804139768, 9780804139755, 9780804139762
|Number of pages:
Synopsis: A SEARING INDICTMENT OF THE MASTER OF CHARM, BARACK OBAMA, FOR HIS HISTORIC WAR ON AMERICAN YOUTH
“Let me be clear.” It was his come-hither call, his winsome whistle, his lingual lure. Barack Obama employed this phrase to sell his lies as maxims and his ineptitude as expertise. From JFK to Bill Clinton, America has experienced charming and coy presidents. But the most charming and coy is Obama, who seduced a generation of 95 million young Americans he used for his own political gain.
Katie Kieffer is a gutsy commentator who gives it back to Barack. She turns his words against him. She grabs the high bar of transparency that Obama set for himself and snaps it with her wit. In Let Me Be Clear, Kieffer gives us an unflinching yet entertaining account of this administration’s exploitation of Millennials:
· How: Obama spearheaded the Great Recovery—and young people could tell when their law degrees landed them jobs as baristas.
· What: the “New Shacking Up” entails. (Hint: parents AND young people hate this trend.)
· How: Barack’s buddy essentially wrote Obama-care without Congress. Plus, nearly 300 doctors offer free-market solutions to improve health care.
· How: a constitutional law–professor president failed to rationally discuss gay marriage.
· Why: Barack wouldn’t have been the best father for Trayvon Martin; he deserved better.
· What: “Assuming We Don’t Die Tonight” reveals about the bloodcurdling story of Benghazi.
· How: liberal lies about guns have “tattooed” all youths as criminals. Kieffer implodes the naïve War on Guns and presents solutions for mass violence with more love and more guns.
Inspiring hope, Kieffer outlines how conservatives and independents can win electoral races and achieve entrepreneurial dreams. Kieffer’s got grit. She’s very clear with her president: she brings smooth-tongued bullies to justice. See for yourself.
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.
Quick & Easy LightSail Tips to Help Prepare Students for Spring Testing
Believe it or not, test prep season is upon us. With just a few adjustments to your normal LightSail reading block, you can use our platform to help students prepare… Read more
From Powwows to Potlatches: Creating a Native American Themed Unit in Rosen-LightSail
November was Native American Heritage Month. Did you know that more than five million people of Native American decent currently live in the United States? The U.S. is home to… Read more
Celebrating Hispanic Heritage & Culture
At Rosen-LightSail, we are committed to celebrating diversity everyday. From September 15th – October 15th, we specifically celebrate National Hispanic Heritage Month by recognizing the contributions of Hispanic and Latinx… Read more
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available
for individual purchase.