9781459217553, Related ISBNs: 0373247877, 1459217551, 9780373247875, 9781459217553
|Number of pages:
Synopsis: LESSON PLAN FOR LOVE
by Professor Catherine Travis
1. Stop spending every waking moment at my lab.
2. Quit finding excuses for my maintenance man to come fix things. (Mike Clancy is young, gorgeous and way out of my league.)
3. Splurge on a new wardrobe. Lab coats aren’t very sexy.
4. Help Mike with his night school classes, and ignore what my friends imply about us. (He may have dropped out of college once, but there’s definitely more to him than his easygoing personality and incredible body.)
5. Do things that scare me. Live a little!
6. Tutor Mike without falling head over heels for him. (Am I fooling myself? Is this even possible?)
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available
for individual purchase.