Metal Clay - The Complete Guide: Innovative Techniques to Inspire Any Artist
||Penguin Publishing Group
||DES005000, CRA017000, CRA014000
9781440221002, Related ISBNs: 0896894304, 1440221006, 9780896894303, 9781440221002
|Number of pages:
Synopsis: Explore Metal Clay from Package to Project
Metal clay's versatility and ability to be enhanced by every other known medium has broadened design possibilities for artists everywhere.
Metal Clay The Complete Guide is the reference book every metal clay artist needs to have on the shelf for quick access to how-to information on a variety of subjects, including:
• Materials and tools for working with metal clay
• Metal clay care and handling, including tips for keeping your clay from drying out
• Techniques including rolling, adding texture, stamping, lids and forming
• How-tos for shaping bails, loops, beads and connectors
• Mixing metal clay with glass, enamels, beads, gemstones and more
• Tips and troubleshooting
• Four projects: bracelets, lentil bead, box pendant, ring
• Helpful appendices, including ring sizing, gemstone firing times, drying times, kiln firing temperatures and alternative firing methods
Whether you are just getting started or have been working with metal clay or related materials for years, Metal Clay The Complete Guide is guaranteed to be the resource you turn to the most.
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available
for individual purchase.