Protected by Angels: Magical True Stories of Angelic Intervention
9781848509108, Related ISBNs: 1848509103, 9781848509108
|Number of pages:
Synopsis: Exploring the detail behind the events – how they occurred, what each person learned and the impact it had on their life – this comforting book brings true tales of miraculous intervention from guardian angels and timely contact from deceased loved ones to create an uplifting and reassuring read. Read about:
• the loving spirit that left a Christmas message on a mobile phone
• the deceased uncle who congratulated his niece on passing her driving test… the day before she took it!
• the angel who pushed a dying woman back into her body because it wasn’t ‘her time’
• the numerous children around the world that are now seeing the Archangel Michael
• the giant ‘angel hands’ that lifted a car up into the air to save the occupants from a head-on collision
Discover these and many more amazing stories from around the world, as you learn about the fascinating signs that show when angels are with us, and have all of your angel questions answered!
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available
for individual purchase.