Synopsis: SUCCEED ON THE SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW. Get targeted help for the Reading and Writing sections of the SAT with this top-rated guidebook. Includes reviews for exam topics, section-specific strategy help, and practice tests and drills.
Designed for students specifically looking for extra help on the SAT Reading and Writing sections, this 4th edition of The Princeton Review's Reading and Writing Workout for the SAT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Techniques That Actually Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics to help you identify the important information in each passage
• Essential strategies to help you maximize your efficiency
• Tips for tackling tricky questions with elimination techniques
Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Expert review and drills for the grammar needed on the SAT Evidence-Based Reading and Writing tests
• Comprehensive coverage of the various reading subjects and how to best tackle them, including dual passages and literature, history/social studies, and science topics
• Up-to-date information on the SAT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 240+ total practice questions with complete answer explanations
• Quick quizzes throughout each chapter to help assess understanding
• Step-by-step walk-throughs that demonstrate tips for each type of question, from Main Ideas to Arguments
• Detailed answer explanations that showcase each skill and strategy
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
Watch the power of
Lightsail in action
SUPPORT GROWING READERS
Immediately Engage Students
Simple intuitive design has classrooms reading within minutes.
Exponentially Grow Reading Time
Students love the LightSail experience and naturally spend more time reading.
Accelerate Literacy Development
Students reading 25 minutes a day on LightSail are seeing 2+ years of Lexile growth in a single year.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned,
literacy platform and digital
library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers,
holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey,
elementary, middle, and high school.
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available
for individual purchase.