Authors: Schlessinger, Dr. Laura & Vogel, Stewart & Schlessinger, Dr. Laura
Publisher: HarperCollins e-books
Available in Spanish for the first time, this is a modern application of God’s laws, incorporating lively discussion on the Bible and Judeo-Christian values derived from it -- from the conscience of talk radio, bestselling author Dr. Laura.
The Ten Commandments are the first direct communication between a people and God. Designed to elevate our lives above mere frantic, animal existence to the sublime levels humanity is capable of experiencing, they are the blueprint of God’s expectations of us and His plan for a meaningful, just, loving, and holy life. Each commandment asserts a principle, and each principle is a moral focus point for real-life issues relating to God, family, sex, work, charity, property, speech, and thought.
The Ten Commandments, available for the first time in Spanish, incorporates lively discussion of the Bible and the Judeo-Christian values derived from it. Filled with passion, emotion, and profound insights, it will enlighten, inspire, and educate a whole new audience on the meaning each commandment has in our daily lives today.
The Ten Commandments:
1. I am the Lord, your God, Who has taken you out of the land of Egypt, from the house of slavery.
2. You shall not recognize the gods of others in My presence.
3. You shall not take the Name of the Lord, your God, in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day and sanctify it.
5. Honor your Father and your Mother.
6. You shall not murder.
7. You shall not commit adultery.
8. You shall not steal.
9. You shall not bear false witness against your fellow.
10. You shall not covet.