The Truth About Children and Divorce: Dealing with the Emotions So You and Your Children Can Thrive
|Authors:||Emery, Robert E.|
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|BISAC/Subject:||FAM006000, FAM015000, FAM034010|
|ISBN:||9781101157015, Related ISBNs: 0452287162, 0670032875, 1101157011, 9780452287167, 9780670032877|
|Number of pages:||336,|
• Why it is so hard to really make divorce work
• How anger and fighting can keep people from really separating
• Why legal matters should be one of the last tasks
• Why parental love—and limit setting—can be the best “therapy” for kids
• How to talk to children, create workable parenting schedules, and more
LightSail includes up to 6,000 high interest, LexileⓇ aligned book titles with every student subscription. Other titles are available for individual purchase.
LightSail Education is a comprehensive LexileⓇ and standards-aligned, literacy platform and digital e-book library. Including multimodal learning functionality and featuring books from leading publishers, LightSail holistically assesses and nurtures each student on their reading and writing-to-learn journey, throughout elementary, middle, and high school.
*LightSail offers a 2,000 or a 6,000 title bundle with its student subscriptions. Other titles are available for individual purchase.