OUR HYBRID LEARNING TOOLS
Our Tools Enable Seamless In-Class and At-Home
Teacher-to-Student and Teacher-to-Teacher Communication
HYBRID TEACHING TOOLS FEATURE SET:
- • Actively monitor your students' current activity including their
reading minutes, cloze activity, and books being read directly
from your Dashboard.
- • View your Class Leaderboard and your students' rankings.
- • View your students' progress towards reaching their weekly
Chat Privately With Your Students
- • Chat with individual students by sending them personal
reminders and messages right to their Dashboard.
- • Fast, easy, and effective way to check-in on daily reading
- • Students are prevented from chatting privately with each
- • Send classwide announcements with one message.
- • Initiate classroom dialogue around a book, subject, or
- • Control the conversation by ensuring that messages are not
lost and all students get to participate in the conversation by
allowing the teacher to mute and unmute selected students.
- • Students can send messages anonymously in the class chat
so they feel comfortable participating. A student is only anon-
ymous to their peers and not to their teacher.
Group Chat for Students
- • Host small group conversations themed around a text or topic.
- • Encourage student discourse with academic and
content- specific vocabulary and small group
- • Teacher monitored conversation while offering opportunities
for students to interact with their peers in a digital "turn and
Group Chat for Educators
- • Collaborate about planning and content with common
grade level teachers in your school or across the district.
- • Create private/customized groups for intensive discussion,
mentoring, and coaching.
- • Seamlessly distribute targeted content to teachers and students with in-text sharing.
- • Quickly create one-time or repetitive homework assignments.
- • Effortlessly track yesterday’s homework completion.
TEACHER'S REAL-TIME VIEW
OF WHAT STUDENTS ARE DOING